Ocean "walk in" Bingo
Ocean Bingo is open 6 days & nights a week. Doors open at 11:30 am, and the first game is at noon. We are closed on Mondays.
You might not be familiar with walk in bingo, but it's really very simple. You just come in when you want to play, select the cards you want to play, put your money up and begin to play. Volunteers will collect your payment just as each game is beginning.
Some features of Ocean Bingo include:
- • Separate rooms for smoking and non-smoking, with completely separate air conditioning & ventilation systems.
- • Non smokers do not share recirculated air from the smoking room.
- • Never an admission fee and no pack to purchase.
- • No dabber is required. Chips are provided and numbers are marked on reusable cards.
- • You will find no electronic "robot marking" machines here. Just straight up bingo.
- • We do offer a variety of magnetic chips and wands for those who would like to purchase them.
- • You pay as you play.
- • You may play for as little as 10¢ a game. Excluding specials and jackpots.
- • We have coffee, cookies and hot dogs for your enjoyment as well as drink, snack and ATM machines. (Donations for coffee and food are appreciated.)
- • We offer 4 levels of play paying to a single winner $10, $15, $25 and $50! Levels in play determined by participation.
- • We offer combo options at 50¢ and $1 which will get you a mix of boards.
- • We offer Rent-a-boards which may be played all afternoon from noon to 7 pm for $1 alongside a 25¢ minimum play.
- • We play specials every half hour paying from $25 to $50 and are priced accordingly.
- • All chairs are padded and wheeled for your comfort.
- • We take pride in our facility and strive to keep it clean for you.
- • We are a full service Florida Lottery Retailer and offer both scratch off and lotto style games as well as ticket cashing.
Ocean Bingo is centrally located and serves all of Pinellas county including, Largo, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Seminole, Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg, Oldsmar, Belleair, Belleair Bluffs, Reddington Beach, Madeira Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, St. Petersburg Beach, Treasure Island, Gulfport, Kenneth City, Lealman and Tierra Verdi.
Our street address is 2150 East Bay Drive in Largo, FL. We are located at the NW corner of East Bay Drive and Keene/Starkey Roads (CR 1) in Largo. We are in the Keene Plaza Shopping Center behind McDonald's. We are between the Save-a-Lot grocery and Dollar General.